Mac is graphical user interface which is developed by Apple Inc. There are different versions of Mac operating system such as Mountain Lion, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc. Many files are present on Mac hard drive such as videos, photos, documents, etc. Sometimes Mac hard drive files get deleted or lost due to various reasons.
If you are in such circumstances, then you can make use of Mac Drive Recovery software to recover files from Mac hard drive. As this software comes with inbuilt special and advanced algorithms which can easily recover files within short span of time.
Reasons behind deletion or loss of files from Mac hard drive:
Emptying the trash: When you deleting any files or folders from Mac hard drive it get stored in the trash if you are simply use the delete option then you can restore the particular or important files from the trash. Suppose you may empty the trash instead restoring the files from trash. As a result, you may lose your important files.
Mac Drive Corruption: Mac drive may get corrupted due to power failure, sudden shutdown of system, bad sectors, etc. As a result, you can’t access the files that are stored on that Mac hard drive.
Volume header corruption: Volume header contains the details of the volume like date of creation, file size, address, etc. If they get corrupted due to any reasons then you will lose the access to the data that are stored on it.
Changing file system: If you want to change your file system then you should format the drive before you do it. If you do not take the backup of the files before formatting then you will lose your data on Mac drive.
- Keep backup of the files in some storage device so you can use it after data loss from the Mac hard drive.
- Check twice before formatting Mac hard drive.
- Use an UPS in your Mac OS system to avoid hard drive data loss due to unexpected power failure.
Features of Mac Drive Recovery software:
- Mac Drive Recovery software recovers files on different versions of Mac operating system such as Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
- It recovers data from MacBook Pro, Notebook, Mac Mini, MacBook, etc.
- Mac Drive Recovery software is capable of retrieving files from Mac hard drives as well as from MMC cards, iPods, USB drives, camcorders ,flash memory cards, SD, XD, CF cards, FireWire devices, etc.
- This software can recover files from Mac hard drive that are deleted using shift+ delete button or command prompt or by emptying trash.
- The software has Find option which allows users to sort the recovered files on the basis of file type, file size, file name and date of creation.
- It can restore data from various file systems such as HFSX, HFS+, FAT, NTFS, etc.
- The software has Preview option which allows users to preview the recovered files before restoring it to desired location.