“Hello all! Previous day, I accidentally deleted the files that were stored in my flash drive. I don’t know how to perform deleted file recovery in a flash drive. Is there any software to recover deleted files flash drive in an efficient manner.? Help me please.”
Flash Drives are storage devices that are connected externally to the computers. Since it is handy and has a higher storage capacity, you may keep most of their data in that external hard drive. But in some occasions, the files, which are stored in your flash drive may get deleted due to some reasons. At that time, instead of worrying, just believe that you can recover deleted files flash drive without any difficulty. Flash drive recovery can be done completely with the help of Recover Flash software. Before recovering the deleted data from flash drive, take a look at some of the common file deletion scenarios in flash drives.
File Deletion Scenarios
- Improper Ejection: There is an option called “Safely Remove hardware”, which helps you to eject your flash drives safely. In some case, if you eject your flash drive in an inappropriate manner, then there are chances for your files to get deleted.
- Unintentional Formatting: Say for example, you have completed your hard disk use and about to eject it. Instead of choosing “eject” option you unwittingly chose “format” option. In this case, the files present in your flash drive will be deleted completely.
- File Transfer Errors: If you often transfer data from one place of the flash drive to another place, it may sometimes result in missing of that data. Interruption while transferring the data from flash drive may sometimes result in deletion of that data.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors are damages, that are present in your storage area. If the bad sectors present in your storage drive is too high in numbers, then the data stored in that drive may get deleted.
- Other Reasons: There are some other reasons like file system damage, abrupt shutdown of the system at the time of working with flash drive, etc. may result in permanent deletion of data from the external drive.
Features of this Application:
Recover Flash tool can retrieve data from different types of USB drives, memory card, hard disk etc. It uses advanced scanning algorithm to retrieve your deleted data from your drives. With the help of this recovery tool you can restore files from partitions that are not getting mounted. This tool can recover deleted files from all brands of flash drives such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba, Sony, HP, etc. This application recovers files, that were deleted using command prompt deletion. It allows you to sort the recovered files according to their size, name, date and file type. Your recovered files can be previewed actually before saving it. With the help of this software you can perform recovery from formatted partitions too.
Tips to Avoid File Deletion:
File deletion occurs mainly due your carelessness. In order to avoid file loss, always have the habit to back up your files at regular time. Do not remove your flash drive in an improper manner. Try not to interrupt while the file transfer process is taking place.