External hard drives are the device that stores the files and folders in it. Such devices are used for transferring files from one system/laptop to other or to backup crucial files. These devices are not permanently fixed inside the system as they are portable. Mostly, users use removable storage devices because the internal hard drive of the system has not sufficient storage space to save data. So to fulfill the massive storage demand of system, users are using external hard drive to save files. Inspite of all these features, it is quite common to lose data from external hard drive like other removable storage device.
Sometimes your external hard drive may become dead when connected to the system due to various reasons. As a result, you may face severe data loss from it. Instead of worrying about the data loss, make use of best recovery tool to recover your data. You can see many tools that are available online, among them Removable Drive Recovery Software has been reviewed and recommended by many industry experts for data recovery from dead External hard drive.
Possible causes when your external hard drive becomes dead:
External Threats: A hard drive contain large amount of necessary information. Mistreatment of external hard drive on multiple computers or on untrusted system may causes virus and different malicious to enter into your hard disk. It makes your data inaccessible. Thus to keep it virus free by mistreatment, you can use reliable antivirus to avoid mistreatment on untrusted computers.
Physical Damage: Intense heat, water, physical impact, dust, etc are the significant threat to your hard drive. Therefore you have to take preventive measures to make your drive safe and secure.
Improper Usage: Many times you use improper method for removing your external drive from connected system. While transferring files if you abruptly ejected your external hard drive then it may cause corruption of file system. So such corrupted drive becomes unrecognized when you plugged it into other system.
File System Errors: Sometimes you may encounter with some errors like file not found, when you try to access your external hard drive. Such circumstances occur due to error in file system of external hard drive and make it corrupt.
Features of Removable Drive Recovery Software:
- It recovers all files from dead external hard disk such as excel sheets, documents, games, photos, videos, PPT files, application, etc.
- This software is compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac.
- The software can recover data from different brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Transcend, Hitachi Travelstar, etc.
- It supports dead external hard drive data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, ExFAT, etc formatted hard drive.
- It can also retrieve data from iPod, memory card (SD card, XD card, and MMC card), USB drive, FireWire flash drives, etc.
- After data recovery, you can view the recovered data with the help of Preview option but users can’t use the save option until and unless you upgrade the software with full version.
- Technical team is present 24*7 to help the customers if they find any issues during the installations process of the software.
- You can sort out the recovered files with the help of its size, name and file type.