Hi there, I am using Windows 8 OS since from 5 months and I had only one logical partition on my hard disk drive, so now I made a decision to re-partition the drive in order to add one more partition. While performing this, my system got freeze and converted into blue color so i suddenly used power button to de-activate my system. After sometime, I re-started to check whether partition works great or not; but for my misfortune my partition got removed even I don’t have backup of important information, which makes more concerned. All I need to know, is there any way to bring back my data and that is deleted during partitioning? If you are, then please help me to overcome with this hectic situation. Any kind of assistance will be significantly appreciated. Thanks!
Yes of course! You can quickly recover data from removed partition. Read out this brief article to discover how to recover deleted partition within a few simple mouse clicks.
What is Partition?
Partition is the procedure for segregating one drive into multiple logical drives and it could be done by user to the better understanding of available files on hard disk drive. The main advantage of experiencing multiple partitions is; user can have their system files and personal files including office documents, IT information, bank account details, and many others in a separate drive to ensure unauthorized users cannot get on.
How Partition can find deleted?
However, there are numerous reasons through which partition gets deleted including during re-installing of OS; For example: you might wish to delete unwanted partition but end up receiving deleting the partition which contains essential files, this kind of incidence usually occurs while you are in a hurry. But luckily, there is an energy called “Partition Recovery” with the usage of this software you can easily recover deleted partition very quickly.
Scenarios responsible for Partition Recovery Software:
Third Party Utility: Using unreliable or pirated third party utilities for repartitioning \ reformatting from time to time leads to deletion of partition that leads to huge amount associated with data loss.
File System Conversion Error: You may try and change one file system completely to another for enjoying additional features within a latest file system. While file system change process if any interruption occurs including sudden system shutdown caused by power failure, system freeze, etc. then there could be potential for that partition corruption along with ultimately results in massive amount data loss.
Whatever could be the reasons behind partition deletion but by utilizing Partition Recovery Software you’ll be able to retrieve your data within short duration of your time.
Features of Partition Recovery Software:
- This software is definitely an appropriate tool developed by band of industry experts to recuperate deleted logical and major partition.
- It has an ability to recover removed partition from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives and also it can easily restore deleted partitions via various brands of hard disk drive such as Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Sony, and many others.
- By using this dominant tool, user can recover file types including documents, presentations, spreadsheets, applications and media files.
- Once the info is recovered, it enhances users to sort data on the basis of name, date, size along with file type.
- “Preview” option on this tool allows users in order to preview the files previous to storing into any desired file path.
- This software is usually installed and utilized effectively in both Windows and Mac OS.